HOW WE HELP BUSINESS OWNERS
The most successful business owners are passionate about their products and services, spend their time focused on their areas of expertise, and lean on trusted attorneys for their legal support.
That's where we come in. In our view, a great business lawyer must:
- Have the ability to solve problems that do not have obvious solutions
- Offer wisdom and sage advice to clients, especially when the advice is something that the client needs to hear but is not what he or she wants to hear
- Pay attention to every detail while never losing sight of the big picture
- Be able to understand dense volumes of complex and obscure rules, codes, and case law, extract information that is applicable to the real world, and translate that information into a usable form that makes sense to a non-lawyer
- Actually listen to his client, remember that the client’s legal needs may be important but represent only one part of the client’s world, and put the needs of the client before the preferences of the lawyer
There is a lot more to practicing law than most people realize, and to really do it consistently well, a lawyer has to love it. At the Legis Group LLC, we enjoy what we do. We like each other, we like our clients, and our work energizes us. We practice law because there is nothing else we would rather be doing. And, we think that enthusiasm comes across in our work.